CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue and digestion

lusty22 Views: 2,628
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,275

Re: Adrenal Fatigue and digestion

what kind of diet are you on? what we eat makes a huge impact. We are to be eating organic meats, veggies, eggs, and whole grain if it does not bother you. I have no prob with whole grain, but some people are allergic to gluten. you may have food sensitivities or allergies to certain foods. you can eat NO Sugar or caffeine, ever! very important. do you smoke or drink alcohol? if so , you must stop. Dairy products can also cause problems but not always. keep a food diary for awile and see what bothers you most. mag and c is not enough. u may want to get on a glandular. a great one is made by standard process-adrenal dissected. it is helpful as it build you adrenals up. i also suggest u take a vit b complex and essential fatty acids. let me hear. if you are low on cortisol it is also a good dea to to take isocort. have you seen a naturopath?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.687 sec, (1)