CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue and digestion

neverquit Views: 2,605
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,275

Re: Adrenal Fatigue and digestion

I never eat Sugar or caffiene. I also stay away from breads and grains. I faithfully eat veggies, lean meats, eggs, nuts, and a few fruits. I have tried standard process products( simplex M and drenatrophin pmg) they helped for a few days then my fatigue came back. I have also tried Dr. James wilsons products. Some help,like the vitamins and minerals. The herbs he sells contain panax ginseng and this makes me extremely irratable, so I don't use it. The glandulars contain hypothalumus which made me feel anxious. I now use a adrenal glandular from allergy research group. It helps, but I can't take the prescribed dosage because it seems to make my fatigue worse. I am having trouble getting on a consistent treatment plan. Saw a ND in Atlanta but he was'nt very helpful. Does anyone on this board mind sharing the name of a good endo? I need to have another 24 hour urine analysis and would like to know of an endo who is open minded about alternative treatments,Thanks Everybody.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)