CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue and digestion

lusty22 Views: 2,524
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,288

Re: Adrenal Fatigue and digestion

kitty, hi, i am the one that you gave the bread recipe to. was wondering what your now doing for cortisol replacement. you have to be on something if you are low all day. are you also low in nights? isocort bothers you? i was just curious. taking a steroid is terrible. do you see a natural dr? or an MD? do you take adrenal glandular? i would like to know more of your story. my cortisol is low in the mornings when its supposed to be high, but high the rest of the day and does not lower at night like its supposed to. My dhea is low and my progesterone is normal. we are quite diff in that way, but i also suffer from hypoglycemia and gluten sensitivity as you. my ND thinks my adrenals will straighten themselves out over time. i am not sure what to believe. do you have panic attacks? i do in the mornings. i have to take ativan to rest at night. do you rest well or have insomnia? leslie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)