CureZone   Log On   Join
Help with Sleeping

kitty jackson Views: 516
Published: 17 years ago

Help with Sleeping

This may help some people. Having just had a really bad week of breathing and swallowing problems, a hoarse voice and return of poor sleeping, twitching at night. I realised, from researching the net, that I wasn't taking enough magnesium, particulary since I am in the last two weeks of my cycle. The week ended in a massive craving for dark chocolate which I eat yesterday and slept all night and feel so much better today, although I have a headache still which I think is probably from the caffiene/sugar. Chocolate in high in magnesium which is why women crave it before their periods. I;m saying eat chocolate (!) but from what I've learnt AF suffers should be taking 500-1000mg twice a day of magnesium citrate. the way to find out how much your body needs is keep increasing the amount till you get the trots, then back off a bit. Don't take it all at once as there is a limit to what your body can absorb, and I think James Wilson recommends taking it with an acidic drink like tomato juice to help absorbtion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)