CureZone   Log On   Join
Weight loss - for lusty22

kitty jackson Views: 598
Published: 17 years ago

Weight loss - for lusty22

Hi Leslie,
keep meaning to post you this about weight loss. 2 years ago before I knew I had IF I lost loads of weight. At the time I thought it was great because I always wanted to be thin and I was running at a national level so I just put it down to all teh training. My friends were all really concerned that I wasn't eating anough but I was eating loads.
Anyway I now know it was because of the AF which might sound strange for someone who was so active. But I was still suffering chronic fatigue and I actually think it was the running that kept me going for so long, forcing my body to produce dopamines etc.
2 years on, now that I am in recovery I started to put on a lot of weight around my middle. I struggle to exercise for 30 minutes every other day but I know that the weight gain has more to do with my condition tahn lack of exercise because it is all round my middle and not on my face, leags, arms.
So I think the wight loss is a stage of AF, but once your body starts to turn around it should stop - well, it did for me, although I'd love to be back so thin again!!! Putting on weight does not help me with the Depression sideof things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)