CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Extract anyone?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
kitty jackson Views: 2,312
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,560

Re: Adrenal Extract anyone?

It takes time to start feeling results. For me I think 3 months and then I still have days that I plateau and don't seem to improve, then suddenly I feel I've made another step forward in the recovery. Because it takes time my advice whould be to decide on a treatment and stick with it. It's hard because you learn so much as you go along and you want to try other stuff to see if it helps, but I worry about mixing together too many different things. Even though the treatment is all 'natural' you can still make devasting effects to your body from too much or too many. That's why I went for the DR Wilson one, because his treatment covered andrenal extracts and all the vits needed like A,C,E and B's.
I'd be happier if I had a Naturopathic Doc looking after me but I can't find one near me, hence why I try and work it out myself.

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)