CureZone   Log On   Join
New approach

kitty jackson Views: 1,173
Published: 17 years ago

New approach

After 4 months on Dr James Wilson treatment I started going down hill again. I found a ND (90 miles from home in another state) and I was amazed at what she said. She told me to stop taking the adrenal extracts as they were probably aggrevating me, that high doseages of vitamins was a waste of time as your body is not capable of absorbing so much. She gave me sepia and Nar. Mur for the hypoglycemia (just a couple of tablets as homeopathic treatment) which has really worked, adviced I take just a normal muti vit daily and most importantly did a food intolerance blood test. The results were amazing. Having thought that I was intolerant to gluten, lactose and Sugar the test actually identified only eggs!!! which i eat daily.
After an egg free week, my headaches and brainfog have gone, my energy is up, I wake up feeling good and happy...it's quite amazing the difference.
I've yet to re introduce any foods - that bit i'm a bit scared about - but she adviced to do it slowly as my body needs to start producing the enzymes again.
At the same time I found another MD - she immediatley sent me for a CAT scan and MRI to see as her approach is that adrenal fatigue is a sympton not a root cause, so she is looking to see if i have a tumor somewhere between my pituary nad adrenals. I get those results tomorrow...fingers crossed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)