CureZone   Log On   Join
I feel so sick!!!

dar2222 Views: 1,761
Published: 17 years ago

I feel so sick!!!

hello Leslie and everyone I hope that you guys feel much better than Me because I feel so bad that I am ready to give up My Depression and anxiety have no end I should send My saliva on tuesday but I felt so bad that I could not drive to My ND and give the samples to her I am going to try again on thursday I hope I will make it this time.I am not sure if they will chack all the things that Lusty mentined but I am going to ask My ND Maybe she will know.I ordered some adrenal rebuilder from dr's Wilson's site and I will try it maybe that will bring some relieve which I doubt.I have My blood test results for cortisol levels back and My MD says it is good.I was chacked twice at 8:00 am and 4:00 pm both results read 11f so I do not really know what that means but Maybe saliva test will show something more.I have seen My irodologist and he told Me that most of My poisons is in My invalentary nervous system it might be from the mercury from My teeth or all the meds I was taking and still take some.I need an advice: what do you guys do when you feel that you are loosing hope and nothing in this world going to help you?That is exactly what I feel right now.I hope God will help us all.Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)