CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel so sick!!!

kitty jackson Views: 1,558
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,660

Re: I feel so sick!!!

Last week I was thinking of suicide, I'd got so sick again. This week I'm on top of the world.
By accident I came across the Alkaline diet over the weekend. And suddenly everything seemed to make sense. I realised that my body was too acid (it's meant to be alkaline) and that was causing teh AF, the breathing problems, brain fog, hoarse voice, depression. You name it and the sympton was on the list.
I've been on the diet 4 days now and the results are trully amazing. I feel normal again. I can eat loads of fruit with not hypoglycemic effects (before I couldn't even eat one peice) and I've even started to introduce foods that I was previously intolerant too. I know it's still early days, but I do really feel that this is the answer for me. I was going to wait a couple of weeks before I posted this on the forum because I wanted to make sure it worked, because I have been here before when something has worked for a couple of weeks and then I've crashed. But for some reason this feels totally different. It feels right.
At first I was really apprehensive about it because all you eat in teh morning is fruit and I though 'no way' my blood Sugar levels would go mental and I'd be starving. But non of that hapened. The fruit filled me up, with no bad effects. It's all about not combining starches and proteins and eating high alkaline foods like fruit and veg.
Type alkaline diet into google and you'll find out loads
What have you got to loose...try it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)