CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel so sick!!!

Views: 1,651
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,662

Re: I feel so sick!!!

The problem with adrenal fatigue is that your use your ability to process logic, the anxiety, the panic, the Depression they all blend into one and you lose hope. The most important thing to remember is that you can remove yourself out of your situation. Looking back I realise i have made some very stupid mistakes while under the influence of some very severe symptoms. To me you need to be thinking clearly to work out your best stratergy. What i would suggest is talking to your Doctor about maybe going on a short course of valium and maybe even put you on 20 mg on hydrocortisone for a few days.I have found 5 to 10 mg of valium taken in the evenings can do wonders.

This wouldn't be a long term stratergy(although you could look into maybe using the hydrocortine for a bit longer), but it can help stabilise you so you can make the decisions on your health and not leave it up to anyone else.

Gavin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)