CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel so sick!!!

dar2222 Views: 1,459
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,665

Re: I feel so sick!!!

hello Leslie and all I just gave My saliva samples to My ND today and she said that they will chack for cortisole levels and dhea as of My madications I am takink now clonazepam,suboxone and xanax when needed.As of My suplements I am taking b complex ,bee pollen,all salts minerals ,buchu for repairing My left kidney,HT so strentghen My heart and multivitamine I ordered some of the adrenal rebuilder from dr Wilson's site but I do not belive that anything or anybody can help Me I am ready to give up and put My self into psychiatric hospital because I do not think i can make it My self ,I do not want any ssri drugs ,there has to be somebody who can help me to get out off it I hope it is ,I missed work today and it happens more often.My diet is not to great but it is not that bad either I am going to try juice fast for a while and see if this will make a difrance.What kind of drug is hydrocortisone garvtel mentioned aboit it ,I need any thing to stabilaze My condition ,right now I do not even care for a food ,what should i eat ?and what I shouldn't?Thank you all for a support seing all the posytive posts here gives Me little hope but I wish there was more of them like that.Thank you all let God help you for all you are doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)