CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Had Adrental Tests which came back Normal and Spoke with Naturopath - need advice - Lusty & Others

kitty jackson Views: 1,997
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,675

Re: Had Adrental Tests which came back Normal and Spoke with Naturopath - need advice - Lusty & Others

I had all these symptons. having treated my AF for 4 months I was getting no better although my cortisone levels were back to normal.
However in this last week I have made an enormous leap foward in my health by following the Alkaline diet. You body cannot heal itself unless it is alkline and i realised that although I thought I had a healthy lifestyle it was infact making my body very acid. The alkaline diet means you predominalty eat alkaline forming foods like veg and fruit and go easy on the acid forming stuff like meat and diary, a good ratio to aim for is 80/20. The other golden rule is never mix starches and proteins in one meal.
I am amazed at the results. I lost 3lbs in the firat 3 days, went from tolerating no fruit because of hypoglycemia to eating 3 to 4 pieces every morning.
Go to the alkaline/acid forum on the cure zone and just google 'alkaline diet' and you'll find loads about it. Or go to a health shop and pick up a book. that's were I accidently came across it and the book I have has a 21 day diet with recipes to follow which makes getting into easier. I don't have the book on my right now, but over the weekend I'll post the name and author for you if you are interested.
believe, I had all your symptons for 6 years, and in a matter of days they went away. I finally feel for sure that I have my life back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.377 sec, (1)