Re: Zapping low blood sugar

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
kitty jackson Views: 2,762
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,801

Re: Zapping low blood sugar

Thanks for all your information. It has come at a very good time for me as i feel I am so close to getting my health back (after 6 years) but there is still one missing element that I am not doing. And I think this is related to doing a really thorough cleanse of my colon.
On an alkaline diet I seem to do ok for 2 weeks but then in the third week I start to slide, get food cravings again and fall off the wagon. Binge eating has been my biggest problem and I've used my 'condition' as an excuse to do it. Now I realised that it has just made it all worse.
thanks for the tip on the candida test. I'm sure that's still fundentally my problem although my MD says that my blood tests show no indication of this, but then again I've given up all faith in mainstream medicine.
I started cleansing today, following Robert Youngs procedure, from his 'The pH miracle'. The juice green veg makes me feel very nauseated, but I'll stick it out. I tried it before 3 weeks agon but got no bowel movement at all. So this time I'm going to include a colon cleanser as well.
I read about Dr. Johanna Budwig's work yesterday. My only concern was how does that fit with an alkaline diet because of the cottage cheese. But maybe because it being broken down by the oil it doesn't really count as protein? I've found the alkaine diet really suits me. It was the only thing that got rid of my hypoglycemia and gave me back my energy and thirst for life
Thanks again for all your input on this forum it's been really helpful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)