Re: A very alternative approach

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
kitty jackson Views: 1,516
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,818

Re: A very alternative approach

No the diet has helped me enormously, I am so much more active mentally and physically than I was before.
I have been on a very interesting journey, learning so much about my body. The 100% alkaline diet has enabled me to get onto a neutral footing so that I can now really start to see what's going on with my body.
I've always though that my problem lies with food. But I know I don't have allergies because it takes 24 hours for my body to reacct which makes me think that its related to my digestive system, like leaky gut syndrone where partially digested protein molecules leak through the gut wall and into the blood stream. Because it is then in your blood it can reak havoc through your whole body.
Even though I'd been on a restrictive diet for 4 years I was still getting so ill, that everything I eat made me worse and eventually my adreanls and liver became exhausted.
Through the alkaline diet I can now start seeing what foods do what to me because the diet has got my body back to a healthy level. I have seen such changes in my body. My nails are strong and long having bitten them all my life, and my whole body has changed shape due to a redistribution of fat to where it's suppose to be.
So I'm now looking at the digestive system because I refuse to accept that this is it - a restrictive diet for life, but no real diagnosis.
Each week I try a food on Friday night and keep a diary of what happens. It's quite incredial. I tried wheat and my body just crashed the next day. My legs were so painful I couldn't walk ad I was so depressed.
Eating beef makes my joints ache the next day.
Like I've said before adrenal insufficiency is not a condition its a sympton. Look deeper for the cause so one day you can set yourslef free.
This website has a lot of good stuff
http://www.westonaprice.org

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)