CureZone   Log On   Join
High feeling with supplements

jackierr Views: 697
Published: 16 years ago

High feeling with supplements

My adrenals have been pretty stressed for a long time now and now I am suffering from viral infections, candida, and chronic fatigue. I have changed my diet to a raw food alkalinizing diet for a year now, cleansed my body thoroughly, and embarked on a journey of kundalini yoga to repair the emotional troubles that are involved with my illness. I have zinc spots on my nails and everytime I take zinc (even in an angstrom, absorbable form) I get this really high feeling like I am on drugs or something. I bought Oceanplasma after hearing good testimonials on this forum from it, yet again it makes me feel so high. The wierd thing is that when I dowse it with my pendulum it shows that my body agrees with them. Why would such a wierd effect occur from these products? Could I just be recovering from an extreme deficiency in these minerals? This is sooo wierd. Thanks ya'll
-Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)