CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ?s to EVERYONE and especially wise people who can give advice to a young person

rally Views: 1,851
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,134

Re: ?s to EVERYONE and especially wise people who can give advice to a young person

I have some ideas for you. I am 25 and recovering it was nasty nasty. And looking back I've had it since I was born just not THIS bad. In all likily hood your mom passed across in the womb a copper toxicity adrenal glands cannot function with copper in. Them you need to do alot of things but they are really not that expensive. My mom had breakdown and a herpes out break (zinc/copper related) when I was in the womb she had a IUD (copper) before she got pregnant also in addition a slight tendency towards pyroluria lies in the family. 30-40 percent of alcoholics are pyrolurics. People keeping missing this copper/zinc imbalance deal with adrenal fatigue, its what gives you the psychiatric symptoms. Too much copper causes schizophrenia, racing mind ,insomnia, sucidial tendencys, etc etc. Do you eat meat? (high zinc) What do you eat? Or feel you can't digest it? It is a impossible to have AF and not have copper imbalance. Did the copper cause the adrenal problem or vice versa? Alcohol anti depressents anti anxiety meds cause you to deplete zinc. Did you know that when a animal is stress vitamin C goes down (they make their own actually) and their adrenal glands atrophy. Vitamin C is the highest in the adrenal glands then highests in the brains. When zinc goes down copper rises and builds up in the liver leading to fatigue then to the eyes, (eye problems) then to the brain psychiatric problems, adrenal glands, kidneys. Your not full of crap, its not your mind, I had a MD yes a MD, guess what? He had it, the other doctors laughed, theres nothing wrong with you. Sure. He showed me is tests. There is hope. I recommed Adrenal Fatigue by Wilson.

You need lots of Vitamin C (mega dose too titration) its cheap. You need 50-100 mg of absorbable zinc. 1000 mg of b5 300 mg of b-6 DO NOT take a multiple with copper in it. When I was sick I used to take one and it made me want to barf. Get a adrenal gladulars by Enzy.com Calcium/mag wld be good. Once again NO COPPER.

Do you have red highlights? (just curious)

Thanks
email me cfiatzph@hotmail.com if you need me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.860 sec, (2)