CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doc Appt Update

kitty jackson Views: 1,408
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,154

Re: Doc Appt Update

Yes, I'm having better 'luck' and all the same responses from the mainstream medical profession as you are.
And now I have to eat my words. Because I did actually find that the route of my problems, including AF, was infact Depression but not how the doctors see it.
I discover a condition called 'Sugar Sensitivity" where you are born with a biochemical imbalance in your brain which means your natural levels of serotonin and beta endorphins are very low , plus you have a low blood Sugar response rate (which is different to low blood Sugar aka diabetes, which explains why you have hypoglycemic symptons but are negative to diabetes blood tests. Anyway this biochemical inbalance is the same as someone suffering from addictions of drugs and alcohol, but in this case the trigger to the addiction is 'sugar' or white carbs.
As well as AF I was suicidal with my chronic fatigue, even thought I had FMS because my muscles were in so much pain constantly. I have tried all sorts of diets but I finally feel I have got to the route cause.
I've said this before on this forum. There has to be a reason for AF. Adrenals don't just get tired!
Check out this website to see if Sugar sensitivity is your problem
http://www.radiantrecovery.com
I have absolutely nothing to gain for posting this website. I just want the pain to stop for everybody else like it has finally stopped for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.311 sec, (1)