CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Elevated Results

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sabs Views: 2,632
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,525

Re: Elevated Results

Was your saliva test a 24 hour one giving you your levels at 4 different times in the day? It's important to know your levels at the 4 times in the day (something like 7-8am, 11-12 noon, 4-5pm, 11-12 midnight). Are you levels high for each of these times?

Don't worry about cushing's, your doctor would have said if you have that (it's very serious, you don't want it!!) You have adrenal fatigue likely caused by stress and poor health/lifestyle. Do you have a lot of stress in your life? Any psychological problems?

If you are stressed, you should do whatever you can to bring your stress levels down (relaxation, baths with lavender oil, massages, reading etc. not watching tv as this stresses the adrenals).

If you can, exercise at least 20-30 mins a week (i know this can be hard). Things like walking, swimming, yoga/pilates which can alleviate anxiety, nervousness, moods. Don't do things like running or aerobics, nothing intense as this will put pressure on the adrenals.

Eat small regular meals throughout the day to maintain energy levels. Try and avoid Sugar as this can cause problems with blood Sugar - low blood sugar. A wholefood diet is best.

If you can post your 24 hour saliva test results if you have them, then we can all have a look and see if we can help. Have you got a doctor working with you on this? If you haven't got 24 hour results don't worry, but I'd recommend you look into perhaps having the test.

Are you taking any medication?

http://www.drlam.com/A3R_brief_in_doc_format/adrenal_fatigue.cfm

the above is a good link which is really helpful in understandning what you need to do. I think most people here have found it helpful.

Also the book by Dr James Wilson - Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome - is great. website below:

http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/

Don't worry and don't panic, exhausted adrenals can be reversed which is great. You'll have to really look after yourself with your diet, health, mental wellbeing and take some good vitamins and supplements. My cortisol is low, so I can't tell you off hand what to take, but I'll have a look and see what info I can find. It's hard to research this when you're feeling ill and so tired!

Your doctor isn't bothered because they don't recognise adrenal fatigue unless it's serious adrenal problems like Addison's and Cushing's - which you don't have.

Not to say adrenal fatigue isn't serious because it is, it's serious enough to interfere with life and has stopped me working for years. You'll have to find a holistic/naturopath doctor if yooy want professional help. Lots of people have done it themselves though.

You'll need to totally educate yourself about this now. Have you looked into candida? google candida and compare your symptoms, this can occur if your health is bad and run down. I had it, and I beat it. It's all gonna be fine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.702 sec, (2)