CureZone   Log On   Join
What can help my adrenal fatique?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
snarf Views: 2,355
Published: 15 years ago

What can help my adrenal fatique?

Hello All,
I am looking for a perfect fitting puzzle piece that will help me continue to heal.
This time it has to do with the adrenals.

I have come a long way with my health. I am very excited about it. I feel the final steps to experiencing ideal health will be with adrenal healing.
All my life, I have woken up to swolleness, redness, and 3 hours of sneezing. You can imagine the disfunction, brain fog, and Depression that came with it. I am now free of these symptoms and the severe allergies thanks to parasite, liver, colon cleansing.

Now I want to tackle the adrenal fatique for once and for all. This will be easier given that the severe allergies are gone. All my life I have had adrenal fatique. ly I have a hard time sleeping even when I am in bed around 10 or 11. I get poor sleep until 5 am. Like clockwork, at 5 a I awaken. I am too awake to sleep but too tired to get up. By 7 or 8am I get sleepy and sleep well until 11 am. I wake up tired and heavy. When I did a cortisol test a year and a half ago it was low across the board, with the highest levels at night and but still not high enough and very very low levels in the morning.
I have low thyroid, and I take armour. Because I dont take this until I wake up, which is around noon, I am wondering if I should set my alarm for 6 or 7 and take it then?
I have low blood pressure. I take dhea and testosterone and phytoestrogens. This has helped me tremedously, especially with curing the severe allergies.
I dont eat sugar, caffeine, nightshades, processed foods period. I am very disciplined with diet. It has been the major healing factor.
I am blood deficient and chi deficient, so vigorous exercise depleats me and makes me sleep worse.
When I have taken adrenal glandular in the past it has disrupted my sleep so I have not taken it diligently. I also feel that the timing of taking the adrenal glandular is very important and I dont know what that time would be for me.
I feel like I already know the answer to this which is to get on something like ISOCORT and stick to it no matter what. Can any of you reaffirm this?
Any insight would be much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)