Re: Feces odor/bad breath

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
shareyourgood Views: 8,061
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,122

Re: Feces odor/bad breath

Aw, sweetie, I'm so sorry this has been happening to you. You are very brave to seek out answers rather than separating yourself from the world.

There has to be an answer. Bodies were made to work. Some of ours get mucked up, but I believe in the Eastern medicine philosophy: strengthen and cleanse the body and it will heal itself.

I strongly suggest you take your problem to the Ask Shelley forum. She is a warm, caring, knowledgeable lady who takes the time to answer all questions.

She'll want you to catch up on her key points to start to start, so I'll send you the link to "The Best of Shelley".

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=424&i=2135

I have a distrust for medical doctors and the garbage advice they would give you (or worse, prescribe you) but have you checked with an MD to see if there is a medical condition that has symptoms like yours? I almost hate to point you in that direction, because so many medical conditions can be made to disappear by cleansing out the root cause.

All the best, Julie. Keep us posted, okay?

love Shareyourgood

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.795 sec, (1)