CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Current Update (Another Terribly Long Post)

FairweatherFool Views: 26,373
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,653

Re: Current Update (Another Terribly Long Post)

I can very much relate to what you said about not trusting the people you ask to tell you the truth about whether or not you smell. I've asked a few people straight out (Haven't had the guts to put the question to strangers like you have, though...) and every one of them tells me that they don't smell anything. And yet, everyone else's body language and mannerisms tell me that they do. It's hard to envision what being in public would be like without the smell, but I'll definitely be paranoid even when it's gone (if it ever goes away). Unlike you, I never smell myself, because I've never been able to detect the odor to begin with.

I think it's interesting what Aluna said, about the time that you thought that you could smell it. For the past year, I've gotten this musty, nauseating smell in my nose on and off during the day. I don't believe I have a sinus infection or any such thing (if it was, I'd probably have headaches, congestion, and, eventually, severe sickness to go with it), so perhaps that's what the odor is. Taking that odor into consideration, I can certainly understand now why people would react so strongly to it (coughing, sneezing, and sometimes seeming on the verge of vomiting)!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.141 sec, (1)