CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor and bad breath

aluna Views: 4,814
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,695

Re: Body odor and bad breath

Hi Princess,

You have many friends on this board who are willing to help you out. This is not uncommon for any age group, so don't feel you are alone. What you are is very smart to seek advice and try alternative methods.

There was a time in my life when right after taking a shower, I would smell bo. That indicates some pretty active bacteria especially in the lymph glands. Exercise can help to clean out the toxins from the lymph glands, but you still need to get rid of the bacteria to control the odor.

I have learned how to make Colloidal Silver , so that it is very inexpensive for me to take. I drink 2 to 8 oz a day. This kills damaging bacteria in the body but there is no evidence at all that it is harmful to good bacteria. Go to silvermedicine.org to read a lot more about CS.

Hydrogen peroxide is great for killing bacteria also, so I use that often too. I immediately spray (I put a trigger sprayer on a 32 oz bottle) my armpits and crotch area after a shower to make sure I have killed off any odor causing bacteria on the surface. You can take HP internally, but you must follow an exact protocol for that so check out the forum on curezone. We are talking a drop per six oz of water and then building up to 21 drops.

Lastly, there is GrapeFRUIT Seed Extract (GSE). This works great too. I put about 15 drops in a 4 oz spray bottle and use that to spray any areas that cause odor. I also use about 5-10 drops in a douch bag if I have odor or yeast problems. It can be taken internally, but it tastes horrid. They make capsules and tablets for that too. I purchase the Nutribiotic brand. Never make a too strong solution as this is very powerful.

Apple Cider Vinegar is effective too! I use BRAGG'S organic brand, and pat that on if needed.

The above four suggestions are all very inexpensive and effective.

None of them replaces Megahydrin, because Megahydrin is an antioxidant, that is said to be 10,000 times stronger than Vitamin C's antioxidant properties. I think it is one of the greatest supplements out there. It has taken care of a lot of free radical damage in my body, such as stiff joints, sinus problems, energy, etc. but that is because I take it daily when possible. If I run out, I will resort to other means to control odor, but they don't compare to all the wonderful things resulting from taking Megahydrin.

May I also suggest that you should do a colon, parasite, and liver cleanse. Not fun, but if your body is invaded by bacteria, it is feeding off of something that is stagnant in your system and the cleanses can help to rid that malady. I use Nature's Secret brands of cleansing products and find them inexpensive at Vitacost.com or Vitaminshoppe.com, and because they are in tablet form, they are very easy to use. Again, I caution you to start slowly because these are powerful herbal tablets and work very well, but might have you needing to be close to a potty!

Does odor became stronger after eating certain foods like wheat or dairy? Start noticing those kinds of things so you can avoid them in the future.

Beyond that, you might consider doing a blood cleanse and a heavy metal detox, just to be sure you are covering all aspects of restoring your health and killing off odor causing bacteria. We are all subjected to toxins, chemicals, pesticides, metals, etc in our food, water, cleaning products and cosmetics. Read Dr. Hulda Clark 's book " The Cure For All Diseases " for her recommendations on natural products you can purchase or make to avoid these pollutants.

Good luck to you and don't be shy! Let us know how you are doing and what works for you. And don't give up! Some protocols can take a few weeks to a few months to work, so be patient and consistant to get results. Nothing happens overnight.

aluna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (2)