CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feedback on MICROHYDRIN/MEGAHYDRIN

stockwiz Views: 2,916
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,810

Re: Feedback on MICROHYDRIN/MEGAHYDRIN

So what does this mean for people drinking ozonated water? Most of the sites selling this product claim to combat free radicals generated by among other things "singlet oxygen" .. is ozonated water a free radical generator or scavenger? Is it good or bad for the body?

I still don't have a definitive answer on this one, except for the fact that ozone and hydrogen peroxide are both found in nature, are nature's purifiers, and the body is well used to taking in both during our evolutionary times when there was much more ozone in ambient air and hydrogen peroxide in the food we ate then there is now.

I usually trust nature before I trust the claims of any human, whether it be the government, pharmaceutical industry, or someone trying to sell a product.. I just want the hard data on what effect ozone and hydrogen peroxide have on the body, and what exactly people say is the cause of diseases like cancer.. is it too much oxygen, lack of oxygen, acidic body, or what?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)