CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Body Odor help

Razzu Views: 1,783
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,052

Re:Body Odor help

I know how you feel.I have the same problem you having, fecal Body Odor , that I and my family can't smell, but others can't. I have it since I was in eighth grade. People said to me "it smell like your anus", but it is not. I think it coming from my body, specificly from the digestive system. I am like you having a hard time with bowel movement and stomach problems such pain and cramps. Especially when eating spicy food or drink alcohol my condition worsen. Also Depression and bad mood make the symptoms worsen. I suggest we should drink alot of fluid, excercise, intake fiber daily, and not feeling depress. I see that eating banana twice a day help. Go see your gastroenterologist to see what he can help. I have been informed my gastroenterologist many years about this disorder that I am having, but he didn't believed me so I showed him the printed stories posted from the people who having the same problems in Curezone and a story in INSIDE EDITION. That is when he prescribed me some bacteria medicine to help my digestive system, but it did not help me control the smell at all. I have checking out several forums that I see that many people have this sickness, but it is not widely known. I saw a case of this happened in INSIDE EDITON which it featured a little boy having this problem. This is a sickness that very hard to talk to other people because they don't believe that it the smell may absorbing throught the instestine one of the causing is by the instestine is not working properly or there is a BOWEL OBTRUSION that contribute to this disorder I think and because hygiene and ours social behavior. I don't know what to do now, except eat, work, go to school by not getting near people,and sleep to buil better intestinal health. Please contact me at Razzu02@yahoo.com if you have any improvement with your symptoms. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)