CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello, new here

captive of a cruel life Views: 2,539
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,381

Re: hello, new here

Hello Yescureme!
yes, I had my colon removed in 1999, as I stated before, I suffered from consipation since age two, as I aged(teens) it was't unheard of for me to go 5 weeks without having a bowel movement. I was taken to see a doctor about this for the first time when I was around 16 years old. He said that I may have mega-colon or hirschsprung's, from what I can recall, they were looking into surgery then. I never had the surgery back then for some reason. when I moved out on my own, I began looking into the surgery again, and had the surgery. after I had the surgery the doctor commented to my mother that I had a "huge colon that was just laying there" I have no idea what that was supposed to mean.

unfortunatly I sill have bouts of consipation, I'm guessing this may be due to diet issues. When I first had the surgery I could move my bowels and had a feeling of total evacuation, now things are sluggish and there is no total evacuation, I still have the feeling of there still some left to pass.

I'd have to say that the odor is coming from my anal area, because I do have some leakage, I can't smell it so I really can't say for sure. And times when I don't have any leakage the smell seems to be there.

I haven't tried anything on here as of yet, I'm encouraged by the improvments you say you are having and I'm going to look into a diet change, I justreally don't know where to start. I have been for colon hydro-therapy, once. I'm looking into going back more often, it's kind of exspensive, but any price is worth paying to get over this.
I have no problem with talking online, other than the fact that I'm not the best nor quickiest typer in the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.172 sec, (1)