CureZone   Log On   Join
tonsils and bad breath

cursed one Views: 1,072
Published: 17 years ago

tonsils and bad breath

i have been suffering from bad breath for along time my dentist cant fix it he sent me to a ent the ent doctor told me that my tonsils need to come out my tonsils are very big but they do not hurt i use to get white stuff in my tonsils but i dont get it that much anymore i think because of how good my oral health is with brushing floss and mouth wash so i wonder could they really be the cause of my bad breath one theory i have about my tonsils is that they are so big that they press against the back of my tongue could this be causing a breeding ground for bacteria the ent also told me that the tonsils fill with a certain type of bacteria i cant remember what its called could it be like a bridge effect bacteria from the tonsils transporting itself onto my tongue this would explain no matter how much i brush the smell wont go away because the tonsils just keep puttting bacteria back onto the tongue what do you guys think

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

28.656 sec, (1)