CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bb

beetlejuice Views: 2,365
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,505

Re: bb

i wouldnt have posted if i didnt offer some advise. yes i had bad Body Odor and breath and i got rid of it by cleansing.
so your saying diet has nothing to do with Body Odor ? im pretty sure thats what you said. well, i wont call you stupid. but you have no common sence. you have been dumbed down to a low level of thnking.
the bad smell is caused by BACTERIA/YEAST. ask anyone else who has gotten rid of there bad breath/ Body Odor .

yes i may be grumpy, maybe you shouldnt take it so personaly. you take everything personally.

how about this, lets discuss what you eat. then i will tell you what prolly is causing your body odor. are you too ashamed of your diet. i mean... you tried everything else, youy posted here looking for advise as a last resort right? sounds to me like you didnt like that i said you have to change your diet more. im not the bad guy here, your taking it too personally. maybe im agrivated that i have to put a new transmission in my car soon. would you understand then or is that no excuse?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.485 sec, (1)