CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally Mom, Finally!!!!!!!!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 2,372
Published: 16 years ago

Finally Mom, Finally!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, my mother finally eluded to the fact that I stink! We were getting a computer installed by a co-worker at her job and he was coming over after work. She called me on my Cell Phone and said they were on their way. She then said, "you're not going to be there right?"....... I said, " I'm already home." She then said oh... well make sure the house smells nice. I was heartbroken! I quickly grabbed my purse and got the hell outta there before they came and I din't come back home until 11pm that night. I was just out riding around enjoying the festivities of the night. I din't want to ruin her reputation at work by smelling up her beautiful home and having her co-worker tell everyone that her house had a bad odor. This is why I pray to God to take me at any time but at least let me be clean shaven and fresh before He calls me home!

My mother was never able to admit that I stank because I've asked her several times before but she always says no and that I was paranoid. She sure does tell me indirectly though by covering her nose, sniffing or not wanting me to be to close to her or her friends.

I quit my last job because my odor was so bad but worse than it is now. I've been able to get it somewhat under control to the point where people can stand next to me and not melt. As long as I keep my mouth shut and not blow them away with my bb, they will stay in close proximity to me.

I still consider myself to smell because the mental and emotinal damage has been done from hearing the verbal abuse at my job for a year. I don't know how I survived for that long. People would talk and laugh with me in my face but when my back was turned it was death death death.

I don't get involved with relationships because I can't take any more pain and rejection so I just keep to myself. I know I'm missing out though because some really cute guys are always trying to get at me but I don't let it get any further than that. Maybe I'll find a cute smelly one and we can live smelly ever after.

Until then...............

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)