CureZone   Log On   Join
they sure will get whats coming to them....

Captive of a Cruel Life Views: 2,001
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,534

they sure will get whats coming to them....

yes, that's so true!! The director of the agency I work for; mind you I didn't say co-worker, or manager, or assistaint director but the DIRECTOR, someone who shoud serve as a role model for all those under him on how to behave and treat people, after all it is a HUMANE agency he runs,
.....well anyway I can't tell you how may times I've head this person discuss me with co-workers as well as alow co-workers to talk about me infront of him without even attempting to stop or correct their behaviour. Often he'd start my "roasting sessions", I can recall a time when he caught one of my co-workers lagging on the job, the co-worker replied, "..well there's nothing to do, every things been done" My director then replyed as I walked by " you can scrub those drawers" I was in shock, I couldn't respond so I just kept walking as if I heard nothing.
But anyway, to get to the revenge part, this guy was pretty big in the community, he was always on TV and everybody who was anybody knew him. Earlier this month he was forced to turn in his resignation, in other words he was fired!!!! and one of the co-worker with whom he'd often talk about me with was fired for choking a dog; some Humane agancy I work for. But I think it would be better if they would, as you mentioned, develop a BB or BO problem themselves, that would be sweet!!!!
two down and one to go!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

7.125 sec, (1)