CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zinc for bad breath

Views: 18,388
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,206

Re: Zinc for bad breath

Be really careful about taking 50mg of zinc on a daily basis because it can tear your stomach lining up. If I'm not mistaken, no more than 25 or 15mg should be consumed in one day. Usually a person will take zinc to overcome a cold. The only time zinc should be taken on a daily basis is if it's in a multi-vitamin.

See people, the cure is whatever your body is lacking. If you don't have an inefficient amount of zinc in your body, there is no need to overcompensate with 50mg daily. Your body knows what it needs and if you give it too much of something it will let you know with adverse reactions such as vomiting, stomaache, headache, rash and such. Although I will admit that zinc is great for bad breath, it is not for the stomach lining.

Has anyone had thier iron checked lately?

Also consuming small amounts of food instead of large amounts of food might be good since some people's problem is digestion. I think our bodies may be trying to tell us something by giving off this putrid odor. I find that if I drink 1 hour before or after I eat will aid better digestion. So try this and see if it works out for you.

I once was told by a pharmacist that if Body Odor is strong or abnormal, our body or skin is trying to get rid of something that is not acceptable to our particular system. Just because everyone else can eat and drink all they want and not ever have an odor, doesn't mean it's the same for us. Listen to your body and please don't think several cleanses to the liver will help all the time because the odor may be coming from your skin.

And remember, just because a product is labeled "natural" or "herbal, doesn't mean is safe for you. Please be careful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)