CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God?.........

Views: 2,838
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,580

Re: God?.........

I just sit and think about how productive my life would be without this odor. I know I would be married with children and I'd probably be out of my mother's house. I can't hold a job long enough to produce a stable income 'cause I myself am unstable due to the scorn of having Body Odor . This has mucked me up pretty bad and I haven't even thought about self medicating so I'm just taking it all in. I just found out that the nephew of my brother-in law was 16 years old and shot himself in the head because he was depressed about losing some family members to death. The docs don't expect him to make it because the damage is irreparable. By the way, he was a church going boy and very active with the choir and all and yet his faith wasn't enough to sustain him. Why should I continue with a God who doesn't respond to me but will sit back and watch people commit suicide. So much for divine intervention.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)