CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Last hope for BB

Views: 2,067
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,767

Re: Last hope for BB

Finally, I read a post with some insight! Yes, I do think chronic BB is a product of our brains/nervous system. Go back a page or two on this forum and read the "BB, It's not what you think. . ." post, which I put up to see what feedback I would get. I think if you subtract things like gingivitis, periodontal diseases, kidney failure, rotten teeth, etc. you'll find BB exists as an ongoing manifestation of mental imbalance--like chronic anxiety, nervousness, depression, overstimulated mind, etc.--and not an accumulation of gunk on the back of the tongue that simply needs to be wiped, which is just dumb. My very bad BB starts to disappear when I go without sleep, or am somehow fatigued to the point of exhaustion. Why? Because that physical state puts me into a mental state where there isn't enough energy for nervous anxiety and mental gymnastics, and I just go through the day focused on the activity at hand and nothing else. Some of us are susceptible to morbid introversion, or obsessive thinking/mental stimulation, which I believe puts the body into a constant fight or flight mode; in nature this mode is supposed to last very briefly in times of emergency, but when you're always in it, things like BB and Body Odor , scalp odor, sweating, diarrhea, pale complexion, begin to be chronic and the sufferer can't see the forest for the trees.

Keep fighting. You're on the right track. You have to find your own way out of this because the triggers are different for everybody.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.109 sec, (1)