CureZone   Log On   Join
My story

Views: 1,793
Published: 17 years ago

My story

I am amazed that I found this site. I have never been ever to talk to anyone about my problem. I visit the dentist armed with my mouth sprays. He tells me I have the cleanest teeth he has ever seen. My boyfriend tells me I'm crazy. But I know that when I go to work or get nervous I have bad breath. I too have been the culprit of causing people to back away. I am so embarressed all the time. I used to be outgoing, have many friends, always have something clever to say. Now, I have been withdrawing from social contacts when I normally ran to them. I brush my teeth, scrape my tounge, gargle with the Therabreath. Now I have a metal taste in my mouth. Did that happen to any of you?
What I have been doing lately is eatting an abundance of leafy greens with a vinager/sugar (to cut the acid) dressing. Also I gargle with a mixture of hydrogen Peroxide 1 part HP 2 parts water. This works extremely well for me yet It is a never ending battle. I am worried that it's stripping my natural flora but what difference does that make when my natural flora is toxic. I am at my wits end with this.

Longing to pronounce the letter H in public.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.766 sec, (1)