CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Everybody Needs to Calm Down: Sign-off

Views: 2,151
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,796

Re: Everybody Needs to Calm Down: Sign-off

I didn't say that dry mouth was the cause of halitosis. Whether you have nasal mucous dripping down the back of your throat, or gunk on your tongue, or overactive oral bacteria that won't quit--my point is that a stinky mouth that doesn't respond to cleansing measures of any kind--tongue scraping, mouthwashes, nasal irrigations, tonsillectomies, nasal surgeries, raw food diets, on and on--is a CHRONIC state of affairs in your body, like eczema, or migraines. That's why Therabreath doesn't work. The bacteria way back there are on overdrive, always. Were we born that way? I don't believe it. Anybody with bb their entire lives, or most of their lives, knows that there have been a few times--even if they only lasted minutes--in their lives when the bb disappeared. Usually based on a certain emotional state, which was not usual for the person, prevailing for a brief period of time. My bb has disappeared during a bout of bad flu, terrible exhaustion/fatigue, and yes, during sexual intercourse (believe it or not). There's a relaxation/anxiety mechanism at work in the human body, and when it goes too far in the anxiety direction, BB is one thing that happens. BB and BO have been common symptoms of temporary or prolonged stress since the beginnings of recorded history. BB is a symptom of shizophrenic psychosis. (Fecal breath was also a known side-effect for some people taking LSD in the 60s. This has been recorded in a number of sources. Why did they get BB during their acid trips? Was the LSD tab made of garlic? Nope, they were emotionally out of control, that's why.) I've read posts on the Internet in which people have described states of nervousness as causing stinky hair and feet, and gross nasal exhalations. My friend's wife gets bad breath when she has to drive a car, which frightens her. I've seen it happen, and yes, her breath gets "farty" for awhile; she also gets a yellowy complexion. "Gamers," or the current word for video game junkies, often get bad breath while playing. There's a stress mechanism at work here folks, as well as a fear response. Wake up.

My own nervousness/overactive mind is pathological and goes back to about the third grade. I didn't know any of this about myself until a few years ago. Before that I would have laughed if anybody suggested my personality was to blame. It seems ridiculous, but it's buried and habitual, and the patterns of behavior need to be broken before the bb will be history. Nothing else will work. You can keep trying as many diets and products as you want, but you'll always end up painted into the same corner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (2)