CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Everybody Needs to Calm Down: Sign-off

Views: 2,078
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,794

Re: Everybody Needs to Calm Down: Sign-off

Yeah sign off and never come back, you %§#&!ß-.
I've had this problem for about 6 years, and I only realized that I had it about 2 years ago, after putting two and two together. I had been the most relaxed, happy person in the world, anyone would tell you that. I was such a joyful person to be around. But since I've discovered this problem of mine, my personality changed drastically. I still smell like I used to, even after my personality changed. Even now, I mean, it makes no difference. Yesterday I was home all day, mostly on the computer. It's summer, I'm not stressed in any way, I'm happy...then my mom comes down and asks what smells like shit. Could your mentality change the way you smell? POSSIBLY...a LITTLE. It doens't cure it though. Not from my experience. Note from my experience: Happy person, realizes they smell, depressed person, NOT: sad person, they begin to smell, they turn happy to get rid of the smell. I think you got it backwards.
If YOU have any sort of idea how to get me out of my depression, then I'll gladly listen. Calm down? If I could do that then according to you I would be out of this mess 2 years ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.984 sec, (1)