CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet for body odor

naughtygirlie Views: 1,685
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,955

Re: Diet for body odor

Hi there,

I'm really pleased to hear about your fantastic results, congratulations!

I've been looking at this more homeopathic approach for a while and I've been colon cleansing for about a month. I've not heard of anyone else on this forum having had any success with the MC, but similarly I've not heard that anyone has tried it. I'm going to start the Master-Cleanse in September which I am hoping will alleviate my problem (removing it altogether seems to be a little too hopeful!).

How long was it before you noticed any results? How did you know when to stop? How long did you do the Master-Cleanse for, was it 10 days, or longer, or repeated 10 day sessions? Had you prepared with only raw fruit and veg before hand? Did you have awful detoxing symptoms?

Sorry for all of the questions, I am so happy to hear that someone has managed to conquer this with the MC. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

naughtygirlie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.723 sec, (1)