CureZone   Log On   Join
Post nasal drip and BB - different view

Views: 2,241
Published: 17 years ago

Post nasal drip and BB - different view

I, just like sourpuss, have thought that post nasal drip is the most probable reason for bad breath. It drips into ur throat sticks to the walls and vocal cords where bacteria and whatelse eats it and produces volatile sulphur compounds or whatever that smells bad when we talk, breathe and so on.

Now I got this interesting idea that maybe its not the bacteria, fungi or whatever could be in our throat + post nasal drip that is a killer combination.

Try looking for people who seemingly have PND and don't have bad breath. I've seen people eat food and afterwards have to clear their throat by coughing. Now, in my case that just means clearing my throat walls from PND because passing food helped unstick the PND. If that is true, other people could have PND without BB which means it just MIGHT NOT be that. :)

If I eat lots of bread, sugars, sweets (actually most of the food :)) then not only my BB will get worse but my BO as well. I could wear a t-shirt for just one day and it would stink! So these smelly compounds are exiting our body all over - skin, sweat, breath, urine..

What if the smelly compounds are just being secreted via post nasal drip just like through the skin, or maybe those compounds are not smelly until they reach tongue and throat?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)