CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Musty Breath??? Others Please Join in if you Can!!

petey123 Views: 9,567
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,086

Re: Musty Breath??? Others Please Join in if you Can!!

As a matter of fact, I DO have recurring sinus problems... Even had surgery for it last year, which helped IMMENSELY... I had blown it off as the cause mainly because I've tried every known approach under the sun to rule it out.... Neti pots, Grossan Sinus machine, disinfectant sprays, etc... But I've always wondered if it isn't mucous drying in the back of my throat overnight though, or something... And I'm on a no-wheat/no-sugar diet as we speak... I just came off the 7-day juice fast, and despite that she still smelled it... I really don't have THAT much musous stuff going on, although I thikn I might not be able to detect it much of the time... I'm going to try grapefruit seed extract (GSE) as a gargle, internally, and as a nasal rinse... to see what happens... I was also diagnosed with systemic candidiasis, and after having my mercury fillings removed, I went on an aggressive anti-candida diet and took nystatin and oregano oil... I cleared up my gut quite well, although I still have itchy skin problems, so I'm thiking I didn't completely get rid of the candida, and that is the major contributor here... And you're right again - candida (well, fungus) is responsible for many sinus problems... There's only one hitch -- I like to drink ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.674 sec, (1)