CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: silver works???

smellycat7 Views: 1,418
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,382

Re: silver works???

Demanding!!! I was not demanding by any means. I am sorry if it came off that way. I was desperate! Not demanding. You made yourself available for questioning. I asked a question, hoping for your help and you turned me away. Just because others have been nasty to you, dont take it out on me, and frankly you are the only one that is rude here. Dont make yourself available for Q &A and then say "No I cant because others have been rude to me" Get over it!! Grow up! Get some thick skin! If you really had 20+ yrs of BB, you wouldnt be so easily hurt. I have had this condition for over 20 yrs and have tried everything under the sun. This was my last resort.

Keep your secret to yourself... I tell you that it will be short lived.

I dont think you know what it is like to be taken all the time. If you did you wouldnt be so rude and cold-hearted. Grow up baby. Get the pacifer out of your mouth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.609 sec, (1)