CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chlorophyll + WholeLemon/Olive Oil

Tolstoy Views: 1,699
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,308

Re: Chlorophyll + WholeLemon/Olive Oil

Hi. (I hope you check back here. If so...)
I don't have this problem so much, but I am committed to finding a way to naturally eliminate my underarm odour as I want to stop using aluminium containing roll-ons.

Here is what I would suggest.
1. Chlorophyll:"The smell of mouth and urine really.....strong after took both of them". This is a good sign. Because it means you are eliminating the toxins inside your body - your body is gettig them out and they going out through your urine and of course probably through tonque too (that's common). Keep it up. You should expect to continue like that for some time (your body doesn't become clean overnight).

2. Could I suggest that you try the Whole Lemon + ExtraVirgin Olive oil method.
It cleans your liver and I suspect there are other benefits (this is the one that I'm going to try to eliminate my body odour because it is cheap and also healthy).
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=326&i=2321
& http://healingtools.tripod.com/lemoil.html

3. Start to become educated in what causes strong BO, and what may fix it. Especially what foods to avoid, or what may help.

4. I would suggest you generally eat lots of fruit and vegetables, fresh whereever possible - don't starve yourself, that's just not healthy at all and your body needs nutrients to both function and be healthy.

About the girl. I suggest, you Hint to her that you have a perspiration issue but you are looking hard at how to solve it. Something like: "Ah my body odour is really acting up at the moment, so I'm looking hard at ways to fix it. It's really annoying me." Just don't go into it to much at this time.
Much better to let her know Now that there is something, than for her to find out in surprise later, because otherwise it would just be a big shock. You don't have to tell her the full extent of it right now, because maybe you will be able to fix it between now and then and it won't even be an issue. But it you don't fix it, then you can start to tell her a little more. "Hey my odour problem is really really annoying me now. You might not like it too." Just slowly get her prepared for it, and closer to any meeting tell her more and more. Then she will have expectations of it and be willing to accept it much more readily if you chose to meet her.
Sincerely,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)