CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural Remedy

Views: 2,422
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,472

Re: Natural Remedy

In answer to you. Yes, I am just as surprised as you are that it is this simple after a 30 year search. All I did was just brush my tongue and teeth with the raw honey. I have been doing this for only one week. It worked the first time I tried it. It is the answer to my prayers. I have even tried committing suicide because of this problem and finally just shut myself up inside of my home away from everyone because I could not take another insult. For the first time in 30 years I am sleeping and facing my husband and he even sits on the same couch with me now in the same room of the house, which he never did before.

It works. Please try it. It cannot be a raw honey that you purchase from the grocery store. It has to be a honey straight from the hive with the pollen and live enzymes included.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)