CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why are you unwilling to try some intestinal cleansing?

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 10,316
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,844

Re: Why are you unwilling to try some intestinal cleansing?

I should probably go more into depth about what I found. First of all I have the same problem as most on this website i.e. constant complaints of a horrible smell(ass, sewage, fecal etc.) whenever I'm around. And of course the sniffeling, rolling down of windows in below freezing weather when driving etc. Like most here again this started in my early twenties as I am almost thirty now. And like everybody else this has basically destroyed my life or rather completely altered it for the worst. So anyway before I found this site this past January I realized for almost about 5 to 6 months most of my odor was gone last year(didn't really see to much of the old reactions). Now like I said this was before I found this site so I didn't know about all the cleansing, lgs, candida etc.....I just basically ignored it as much as possible, although I did see some doctors who basically said they didn't know shit about what I was describing. So without having tried all the stuff I see on this website it had left or at the very least was drastically reduced. Now the only thing I can think of which might have caused this was the Antibiotics I was taking for strep throat and some other ailments I was having early last year around March or April. I actually was on Cipro twice and some other Antibiotics . I know there is a strong believe that Antibiotics are the cause for all these ailments but I don't know that is for certain. I also saw on the MSN website of a person who thought he smelled alot better after taking the same or at least similar treatment of antibiotics. And I also believe the reason why most of us can't smell ourselves is because we have some type of sinus problem(maybe the cause of this smell or maybe just a symptom).....even though there have been times when I have caught a whiff of this smell and it is as horrinle as the people around us make it out to be. Just to throw my two cents in I also think alot of this stuff is related to food allergies that many of us don't know we have and should get tested for if you can afford it(I had food allrgies as a kid and basically ignored it as I got older). Go to http://www.pubmed.gov and type in treatments of ozena and tell me what you think. And please let us know what the doctor says......Good luck and give them hell.....don't let them make you feel like you are crazy be adamant and if they say they can't help keep asking for referals.....again good luck, hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (2)