CureZone   Log On   Join
bros bad breath cured!!!!

Views: 3,495
Published: 15 years ago

bros bad breath cured!!!!

Hi - My bro suffered from the WORST bad breath - In the morning it would take the wall paper off the walls, but throughout the day it wasn't good either! Bad breath is a SYMPTOM not a disease.
To cut a very long story short what sorted it out FOR GOOD was FIBRE! Seriously - no expensive product. The problem was that he wasn't passing poo basically...he had diarreah a LOT and this is basically extreme constipation where only the water is getting out. He went on an extremely high fibre diet, eating brown rice, beans, lentils lots of fruit and veg and within about 2 weeks his breath was SWEET! I'm serious - I am his sister and it was sweet - it was that simple too!
I want to help people in this situation as I've seen the damage it can cause! TAKE HOPE! If you have no teeth probs, and your sinuses are fine, think about it. Do you have constipation or diarreah?
Report back any change and I'll keep an eye out on here to try and answer any questions!!xxx
GOOD LUCK ALL! (Hes at uni with a girlfriend having the time of his life - it can be done!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)