CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wits end.

Views: 1,512
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,358

Re: wits end.

Heya! Okay - heres some hope - my bro had exactly same problem and is currently totally cured standing of 2 years now! ALl he did - was change his diet SEVERLY! He basically had really bad diarreah (which is basically chronic constipation...ie none of the food was coming out - just water...and that meant food was literally rotting inside him) so think first do you have chronic diarreah or constipation?

He cured it in 2 weeks by going on the Gillian Mckeith Diet, just by chance, because I went on it - but don't worry - he didn't follow it fully, its just that I was cooking. Basically he just upped his fibre content by a million! No juke, crisps...etc, and eat a lot of fruit, had porridge for breakfast (with soya milk - he liked it!!??) had rice and lentils and vegetables for his main meals.

If you have any other questions about his specific diet post whatever you want!

Anyway, he is cured and is holidaying with his girlfriend as I write! You have a symptom of something else...NOT A DISEASE! Probably the food is just sitting inside you - think about what happens when you leave food in a bin for too long - it rots, and stinks up the place...no matter how you try and disguise it - air freshners, etc! You have to change the bin, i.e. clean your insides, and a really high fibre diet can be the way to achieve this! ALso, he cut out all dairy products (hes vegetarian anyway!) and meat - but has reintroduced dairy again after a month or so with no problem! If he eats TOO much dairy he gets bad breath again, and begins to get BO...basically because dairy rots faster!

Good luck all! HAVE HOPE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.441 sec, (1)