CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wits end.

Views: 1,375
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,363

Re: wits end.

Right I noticed the difference on him after about two weeks, which was roughly the same time he noticed regular bowel movements...

He didn't eat fruit with meals, (that was a Gillian Mckeith thingy - about not mixing food groups) but basically he eat all kinds - lots of apples, pears (cos there cheap and easily available) and then anything else - all are fibrous)

A typical lunch was a bowl of rice with a tin of chickpeas (this was for the family - not just for one person), and then sometimes other beans put in (mung beans/aduki beans) and then vegetables chopped in - carrots, peppers, onion...and then a handful of sunflower seeds...

Hope that all helps

I was quite amazed by the change - his breath began to smell actually sweet! Before it was awful - in the mornings it could strip the wall paper off the walls, and there was no time in the day when it was good - even after just brushing his teeth! His BO wasn't always as bad - but that cleared up too!

Also, as added extras his skin cleared up too as it wasn't very good before hand - I guess his body was just full of rotting food!

Good luck!

PS - also he cut out ALL white products for that time - by that I mean, white bread, white pasta - he had brown bread (wheat free) and brown rice - white rice is apparently next to useless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)