CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glycolax for bad breath??????

Views: 1,469
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,361

Re: Glycolax for bad breath??????

Lol! Thanks for that! Can I just point out that this site is anoymous so how does it matter who has what? If it was me, why would I care if people though '#63956' had bb? I can only tell the truth...my bro is cured from it - but I have a great interest in the health and digestion and how it all works! I am on the Gillian Mckeith diet (which cured my bro) for general enhancing health reasons, I came on here to help others and I'm interested in what works thats all as I want to work in the health proffession, and find out what has helped other people - Also the yahoo site which I pasted my info on has people asking and I said I'd have a look here.

My brothers was completely cured by fibre - but I've tried to help people on other sites (yahoo specifically) who say that hasn't helped, so I said I'd reserch it for them.

You don't need to believe me - I'm just trying to help people thats all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

8.313 sec, (1)