CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured with Lecitin

Views: 1,351
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,411

Re: Cured with Lecitin

Hi to all my brothers and sisters in pain, its hard but don't give up..

I had a question...I know we all hate those mouth wash company making money over our misery, but I stile want to beleive that they are trying to find a solution ( i'm to afraid to try any of those medical procedures...)...So, I tried everything else with little result and now I was wondering if any of you have tried the Breeze starter kit with the streptoccucos australian thing-e-dig product with blis k12 ( which means f**k all to me) ....I'm sick of throwing my cash down the tube buying stuff that doesn't work or attacks my mouth like Therabreath (that stuff feels dangerous!) or tastes horrible so I would like you to tell me if you tried it and if it worked for you at all..Thanks!

Sorry I don't have anything positive to bring on the table a part that I'm with you in this quest for bb salvation..

Cheers,
Billy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.375 sec, (1)