CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Time to get you stinkers lives back... i promise!!

poopman Views: 2,615
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,446

Re: Time to get you stinkers lives back... i promise!!

What you have said does make sense to me in a way. I don't know about you other stinky people out there but my body goes through healthy food like a hot knife through butter. That has been one of the biggest problems for me in this little "battle"- I know I have to eat right, but I literally get so hungry at night that I can't sleep when I do. Here's an example of a meal routine: 2 eggs and some fruit for breakfast, raw fruit and veggies through the afternoon, a huge supper (chicken and cashew stirfry with brown rice) and then as much raw fruits and veggies as I want at night. I actually wake up in the middle of the night from hunger after all of that.

When I did my hard core Colon Cleanse (one week fast with 2 enimas daily) one of the things I remember this guy telling us was that a little alcohol wasn't all that bad for you, because it relaxed your intestines giving you better digestion. And really, the only time that I ever feel like I've taken a complete crap is when I've had a few beers in me (along with eating healthy). Otherwise I always feel like there is garbage still in me. The only problem with this post is I feel like I might be dealing with a door to door salesman selling another wonder product, and I'm running out of money. No offense intended, I'm just a little skeptical these days. What to do......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.326 sec, (1)