CureZone   Log On   Join
why people have to die from cancer

Firework Views: 2,589
Published: 16 years ago

why people have to die from cancer

Hi

Just want to talk about my situation, can't talk with family members and friends...

I am a terminal cancer patient, I am scheduled for a chemotherapy which is supposed to prolong my life, no cure at all. I hate chemo a lot but my family members persuade me to take the chemo. The 4 doses of the first round showed no effect and the cancer spreaded to my lymph. Seeing that I can't live for long, I eat as much as I can. Then, the doctor asks me to try the second round of chemo, I understand that it can't cure me but what can I do. I take it and find it unbearable. Why I have to suffer if there is no hope of recovery?

My family members want me to take the chemo, consult the Chinese herbalist Doctor and eat as vegetarian at the same time. I am too tired and I don't want to live anymore. I don't know why those patients can cope with the chemo, it really makes me want to die.

I just want to know how to die comfortably. I want to find a easy way to commit suicide, what kind of medicine that can kill me in a short time that won't give me too much suffer? I am too scare to jump from a high-rise building or jump into the sea. Could anyone provide a easy method to commit suicide?

Firework

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.298 sec, (1)