CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I begin taking long walk in the morning

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
fledgling Views: 2,252
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 563,821

Re: I begin taking long walk in the morning

That's wonderful, Firework!

Gentle movement is a great healer.

I find that ten minutes of gentle, impulse stretching and flexing is a good way to sleep better. I like to do it in the dark, sometimes beside my bed, and sometimes lying down.

Sometimes I imagine a 'wave' of movement traveling up the front of my body, over the head, and down my back. It feels like dancing and is very refreshing.

Were you able to get asparagus? Does it help?

Another hint that is easy to do is to exhale gently and fully, tensing some muscles that you want to send oxygen to. Then, when you automatically breathe in, relax the tensed muscle and your body will send oxygen there.

Exhaling gently, deeply, and fully, empties all the toxins from your lungs, and allows the maximum intake of fresh air. (Gently, of course.)

People often use only the top 1/5 area of lung capacity.

If you can, you might also like to give yourself a gentle massage. Always massage toward the heart.

Perhaps you can find someone who knows about the body's energy meridians...the pathways of energy flow in the body.

Another way to do this is to massage the hands, or the feet. Take time to gently probe all over each finger, palm, and back of each hand (or foot).

You may find tender or sore spots. When you do, take extra time to gently massage those spots to relieve the tenderness.

When you are massaging yourself is a great time to think about beautiful places and people. Appreciate yourself and your wonderful body. Give yourself happiness with thoughts of well-being.

Remember to smile, and to laugh. Laughter is very powerful medicine! Even when you pretend!

Ask your visitors to help you laugh. Tell them it is your best 'medicine', and that you must practice it ten times each day!

Ask them to massage your hands, too. And to lightly place their hands where you feel you need energy.

I had a bad toothache one day. I was sitting and moaning in pain. My husband came to me and circled my head with his arms. Instantly, the pain lessened.

Nurses in hospitals are learning to hold their hands over patients, to share their energy and give the patients ease. This is effective even without actually touching. Two inches away, and over clothing or blankets, is good.

I once directed energy with the fingers of both hands clustered and pointed at a wound on my leg. My fingertips were about eight inches from the wound.

After about five minutes, I felt a 'flow' of refreshing relief through my flesh and down toward my foot. It was like a little breeze.

A friend who is a kinesiologist told me that pointing clustered fingers at a sore spot may take as much as two hours to relieve pain, but it is worth the wait!

I am sending you healing energy all the way from Canada. Be well, good friend.

fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (2)